Saturday, 28 May 2016

Memories...on FFWD. Ending 2009

Wow...what I thought was going to be a routine posting of a timeline of memories turned out to be a pipe dream. With the last memory being in October 2009, the way this is going the wedding will be postponed until 2020 sometime.

So let's speed things up here...

To A Tyler Burbee Memory... "Look, magenta!"

1st Halloween costume, although I don't
recall going out.

Mandatory Spaghetti face picture. Jaime says every family needs to have a
spaghetti face picture to embarrass their kids in later years.

Mike Currie and I, during my custody trial for Jordan. 4 day trial. To sum it up,
I basically lost however in a pre-trial I did win 1 week a month access and made the
mistake of thinking the new Judge knew what the basis of that decision was. 

"Daddy, you look like a man!"- Jordan

1st Christmas!

Jordan and I doing Father/Son bonding during our 1st Christmas together.

Avery facing the usual problems of being a cutie-pie on Christmas

Brother/sister combo!
Our 1st Family Portrait - a gift from D'arcy and Claudette

No comments:

Post a Comment